MR100 Cheap Chinese Antenna Analyzer Review.

Started by gil, November 13, 2016, 07:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cockpitbob

Quote from: N1KTJ on August 06, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
It's $50 on eBay now. There is some good shift ware available also for $5 on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow things are getting cheap.  Now Gil's kit is $45 on eBay, or you can get it in a really nice aluminum case for $65.

N1KTJ

Looking on eBay. The kits being sold do not have any internal battery. So you need to rig up a battery cable for 12v or put together an eight AAA cell holder. Can't find any with an aluminum case on eBay.  Think I would spend $30 more fir a total of $80 if it had a metal case and battery. But so far not finding that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparks

Quote from: gil on May 12, 2017, 04:37:43 PMHello Joel. I did post it somewhere here... Do a search on MR100... If you can't find it I'll look around...
Quote from: Sparks on March 03, 2018, 08:33:27 PM
Quote from: oz123colin on March 03, 2018, 07:39:51 PMCan see a post making reference to the software being attached to a post but cannot find the software there ,, done search ,no luck... can you please direct me to the correct page to download this software thankyou.
There is a piece of software for downloading attached to this post:
Quote from: gil on January 10, 2017, 05:13:22 PMHello. Connection is through a simple USB cable. I'll attach the software to this post.
I find myself using it all the time... Very useful piece of gear...

gil

Skynet

I have this Mini60S is this similar to yours Gil?
I included a picture and a scan of my 30Mhz thru 87Mhz folding military whip antenna listening to 6meter band cq cq
Don
Kc9dfk

gil

QuoteI have this Mini60S is this similar to yours Gil?

Hi, I think it is similar, just a different box...

Gil.