1 (2%)
Already Studying
3 (6.1%)
Choosing Not To Be Licensed
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

KB1YMI

KC5OTL

My wife (KC5QJQ) and myself (KC5OTL) ave been licenced since 1994.  What we don't do any more, is subscribe to ARRL, QST and QEX - These days, I'd prefer to put my money into something else...

MIA

My wife, son, daughter and myself are all licensed. I'm a Life Member of the ARRL.

Scott

Sunflower

No licence here. No plans to study for now - maybe down the road. Just getting aquainted with the Ham-speak, and other terminology at this time.

At this early stage of my learning, I am most excited about the learning Morse Code. Not sure if I will accomplish that, but that is what partly attracted me to radios/Ham.

Mitch

Relatively new HAM here!

Last November passed general.

rah

Got my tech in 2009 and general in 2011.  Studying now for extra.
Yaesu FT-897
LDG AT-200Pro II
Icom IC-91A

RadioRay

:o   Hi!  My name is RadioRay and I'm a ham radio addict...

;D   Hello Raaaaay!

:o   We all know that I'll be a radio addict for the rest of my life, but I am determined to turn this around and to use it for GOOD!

;)   You're a niiiiiize booooy Ray!

---

Extra license and been using ham radio and etc. since transistors were 'new' , engineer, backcountry person and soldier with real experience in 'life or death' radio use in a former time,and have a particular focus on communicating while everything else is 'down'.

Personally, I don't know how people live without ham radio, but takes all kinds...   ha ha
    :)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\  :-*  :'(

de RadioRay ..._ ._

"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

greydog

Yes me for 36 years and the wife for 30. Both generals.

gil

I passed all three exams this morning...

Gil.

WA4STO

Whoa!!!   Good ON ya, Gil!

Extra, Extra, read all about it; Gil's an extra!  :)

gil

Paul

gil

Well, I have the theoretical knowledge, now I need more experience...

Gil.