here it goes, get ready guys............

Started by 2MT350, January 24, 2013, 12:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2MT350

North korea is gonna dorocket and missile tests that directly target us.

i gotta get my radios safe too.

North Korea says it plans rocket and nuclear tests directly targeting the United States.

"In the new phase of our century-long struggle against the United States, we do not hide the fact that various satellites, long-range missiles that we will continue to launch and high-level nuclear test we will conduct will target our sworn enemy, the United States," said a statement Thursday from the North's National Defense Commission.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/01/23/170122496/north-korea-threatens-nuclear-test-targeting-u-s

RadioRay

Yes - Little Kimmi and all the Kimmi's before him have a handy enemy to wave before their starving people: The United States. This third nuke test and missle launch is causing troubles, even with PR China - who are the REAL POWER behind the pariah State of North Korea. I was listening to shortwave news from the PRC in English this morning and they did NOT sound happy that this moron was waving his rocket around in public, essentially committing the PRC to once again stand shoulder-to-shoulder with an obvious moron.

As for the 'targeting', remember that this does not mean that these tests are intended to strike the USA, but instead that their entire defense/offense structure is FOCUSED on the 'main enemy' of the USA. Frankly, we could severly disrupt the entire North Korean political structure by carpet bombing the entire country with food parcels and .45's . . .

"This gift of food and guns from the PEOPLE of the United States of America will allow YOU to make your own decisions.
Have a NICE day -  ;)

Little Kimmi would have a coniption fit.  :o

de RadioRay ..._ ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

Gambrinus

KC9TNH

Ray, can you imagine the fun & games if we dropped a couple million of these (see pic) ?  (Hell, to their radar it'd probably look like a chaff attack.)

I heard the other day that a couple of unlikely bedfellows are working on a mutual defense pact from this weak-willed playground bully (who badly needs a bloody nose):

PRC and Japan.

gil

These were dropped over France by the Allies to the resistance. They were supposed to be used by the French as a mean to obtain better weapons taken from (dead) German soldiers. It is a one-shot .45ACP pistol.

Gil.

RadioRay

He WAS declared "The Sexiest Man Alive"  by The Onion and the story was picked-up by the Chinese People's Worker's Daily newspaper.   ha ha ha!
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

cockpitbob

Quote from: RadioRay on January 25, 2013, 01:41:21 PM

He WAS declared "The Sexiest Man Alive"  by The Onion and the story was picked-up by the Chinese People's Worker's Daily newspaper.   ha ha ha!
A small town in CA that I lived near would elect an honorary Mayor since the town was unincorporated and there was no official post of Mayor.  About 30 years ago the only candidate was a jerk, so someone put up his dog to run against the jerk.  The dog won.  It was all  over the Chi-Com news that the American's are so decadant that they will elect a dog be Mayor.   ;D

KC9TNH

Quote from: gil on January 25, 2013, 12:22:28 PM
These were dropped over France by the Allies to the resistance. They were supposed to be used by the French as a mean to obtain better weapons taken from (dead) German soldiers. It is a one-shot .45ACP pistol.

Gil.
You know your history. Sadly, most of 'em never actually made it into the intended hands. And at a time when the clandestine radio nets & resistance cells were getting rolled up like old carpet. Somewhere, along with Geraldo's gold & Hoffa's body, is a case of these little things.
8)