Posting

Started by Archangel320420, September 07, 2013, 04:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel320420

I think I am posting too much. I will be silent  :)

Terry

gil

Nah, your input is appreciated  :)

Gil.

KK0G

Quote from: Archangel320420 on September 07, 2013, 04:15:49 PM
I think I am posting too much. I will be silent  :)

Terry

Not even bro! Go for it, that's what the forum is for. We need more activity here, not less.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

RadioRay

Seriously Archangel - post!  No worries, Mate.  I for one have enjoyed reading your posts, though I've been a little lite on responding.

RadioRay   ..._ ._

Ps. Here - let me try that:

"I think I'm posting too much."    ::)  ::)  ::)    ...... waiting........ ::)  ::)  ::)

Seeee! The Bastards didn't tell ME RADIORAY, that it's OK to post.  They like you better and I'm treated like this.....    :'(

Moooo-ha-ha   No really, it IS the participation in this forum that makes it interesting - yours included.
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

KK0G

Quote from: RadioRay on September 07, 2013, 07:16:34 PM
Here - let me try that.

"I think I'm posting too much."    ::) ::) ::)    ...... waiting........ ::) ::) ::)

Well I didn't want to mention it Ray, but................ 8)
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

RadioRay

DAMN!   

You SEE what I mean?  I wash this keyboard three times per day so that my words are all 'Minty Fresh' and I even change my operating system and THIS is the thanks I get. 

Well fine!  I'm just going to go twist the knobs on a radio or something....   I hope there's not a damned contest ....   or a solar flare....
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

gil

QuoteI hope there's not a damned contest ....   or a solar flare....

I am hoping for a BIG solar flare on a contest week-end...  ;D

Gil.

RadioRay

Hmmmm, 

In Japanese we'd call that

1.  Kuzushi
2.  ! Harai !

1.   Roughly translated it's breaking your opponent's balance, pre-positioning him etc...

1.   HARVEST!  Think using a scythe. When you execute your throw or other techniques.

So - imagine if there are a BIG annual contest, naturally, all the BIG CONTEST stations are there.  Ergo, most of us who want to communicate rather than collect accolades are off the air, antennas disconnected and etc.     BOOM!  goes the destructive electro-magnetic event of your own choice - doesn't matter which one for this discussion. When we next turn on the low current draw radio - it's QRP Nirvana... 

Now, we all know that there are many horrific things which would go with such a strike, but I am guessing the QRM would be at an all time low and QRP would be at an all time high.  It's good to have a little something to look forward to, post-apocalypse - eh? 

"Whoever the enemy are, they're idiots!.  They nuked Detroit and Newark, New Jersey,
but nobody can tell the difference."

>de RadioRay ..._ ._

cockpitbob

Posting too much????  Really?  As I type this you are only up to 19 postes.  If you were doing 19/day I might think you were "very involved" but still not posting too much.

Archangel320420

Awww gee thanks, guys. I continue posting as I do normally then. Normally? hmmmm

madball13

Quote from: Archangel320420 on September 07, 2013, 09:41:19 PM
Awww gee thanks, guys. I continue posting as I do normally then. Normally? hmmmm

keep the quality up and no one will question quantity