Saturday night

Started by NWARadio, April 12, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWARadio

10m isn't doing so well.  I'm on 14.330 if anyone is around.  I can tune everything but 160 if someone would rather choose a different frequency.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

So long, and thanks for all the fish

NWARadio

Geez it sounds like crap all across the bands.  S5-S6 of static everywhere.

RichardSinFWTX

Yeah, I got on around 2:00 and there wasn't crap on the air.  All I got was a guy doing the Georgia QSO Party.  Might try later on tonight.

NWARadio

Does anybody do Echolink?

NWARadio

Special event station K7A had taken 14.330. So I made a contact and will try and find another frequency.

vwflyer

I can do echolink on my iphone.

gil

I'm home tonight, ready to go on the air if anyone is still on...?

Gil.

vwflyer

I'm on a trip and I don't have a portable HF rig so all I can do tonight is echolink.

NWARadio

I'm in the middle of nowhere picking up my wife and stepson. His Jeep died so I'm away from my qth right now.

NWARadio

Geez, another night lost to something less fun than ham radio. I know some nights I've not been able to get on and some nights we've not been able to make contact despite trying, but I'm going to keep on. I'll always post when I'm on and what frequency I'm on. If you need me to stop posting so much, just let me know.

John Galt

I'm with you!  Let's keep trying.  I'd really like to set up some semi-regular contacts just in case.

NWARadio

I'd like the same thing. If I can keep kids from wanting to go to the park and Jeeps from dying, I should be good to go.

vwflyer

Is anybody up to trying to QSO tonight? I can do 15-80 meters but we must keep it in the General band limits.

gil

vwflyer

sounds good Gil. I'll start looking for a clear freq.