Radio Preppers Hosting Secured.

Started by gil, February 21, 2013, 01:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gil

Thanks to a member who sent a donation some time ago, hosting has been paid for another six months! Help is always welcome. If you would like to contribute a tiny sum every month to make sure we stay in business, please let me know, thanks!

Gil.

madball13

If you don't mind me asking what does hosting cost you each year?

gil

About $56 or so if I remember well. I will have to move the site to a more expensive account soon though, because the monthly bandwidth is coming close to be exceeded. The good point about this however is that I might be able to offer email accounts@radiopreppers.com.

Gil.

White Tiger

Gil, I had set up a reminder in my phone calendar, but I forgot to reset after an update!

I'll contribute - same email account for PayPal?
If you're looking for me, you're probably looking in the wrong place.

gil

Yep, thank you, much appreciated!

Gil.

WA4STO

Gil - what's the Paypal address to use for donations?

I'm probably the one most utilizing the bandwidth since I send so many pictures.  So it's well worth my donation.

73 de Luck, WA4STO

gil

PM sent.

Thank you guys. If the ads paid enough, I wouldn't need to ask, but they do not..
I also spend too much time monitoring and maintaining the site instead of working  ::)

Gil.

White Tiger

No thanks necessary - sorry you had to remind! Appreciate the work you've done/do!

whoppo

Happy to toss a few schekels into the coffer... can you PM me a PayPal addy to which I can contribute?

Ron

cockpitbob

Quote from: whoppo on April 02, 2013, 03:52:02 PM
Happy to toss a few schekels into the coffer... can you PM me a PayPal addy to which I can contribute?

Ron
Me too please.

White Tiger