The Infamous Ruger 10/22, LOL!

Started by gil, November 14, 2014, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gil

I can't help but repost this Twitter photo...

https://twitter.com/andreajmarkley

When you think you've seen the depth of human ignorance and stupidity, someone does one better!

RadioRay

Moooooo-ha-ha-ha!   Well Day-um son. I'd better do some re-thinking so that I can be aas wise as this  - - er - - - person.  Here's what I've learned.

AK-47, SKS = 7.62x39 means it kills 39 people for every 7.62 shots fired.

The old Mosin-Nagant  =  7.62x54R is a bigger gun and more deadly.  It kills 54 people for every 7.62 times it's 'shot'.  The "R" means that it only kills Republicans though, so that's why we're not trying to ban it right now.

Than also means that my old Honda 350 would kill three hundred & fifty people per every tank of gas (that's what my Mom thought...) .

What a combination: arrogance and ignorance. Let's try putting her in the REAL world, when she's not protected by guns...

Yeah - I thought so.  PROBLEM SOLVED, if not protected by outside force.

de RadioRay  ..._  ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

KK0G

Well this really pisses me off! I need to contact Ruger because obviously my 10/22 is defective! ;D
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

cockpitbob

Wow.  Just...wow.  Here in the NorthEast we have a word for people like her:  libtard.

My brother calls them cement-heads.  Their minds are all mixed up and permanently set.

On a side note, I've got you all beat.  I have an old Winch. Highwall single shot chambered in an obscure cartridge;  the .22-3000.  I can take out a whole town with 22 shots.

gil

After many replies to her post she said it was a satire... Hum... Maybe... Some of them will for sure believe it. And there is the .303 British, which kills three British guys and wounds one slightly per shot fired. Which actually might be correct if they stand in a line. So here is proof, it's true! :o

Gil.

RadioRay

"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

cockpitbob

Lamewolf

cockpitbob

Quote"The best computer(to put in a rocket) is a man, and it's the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labor."
Werner von Braun