Cant access web page!

Started by NWARadio, March 31, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWARadio

Not sure why but i can no longer get on the forum using my computer. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

So long, and thanks for all the fish

KK0G

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

RadioRay

It was down for a while.  I noticed it also.

>RadioRay ..._  ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

NWARadio

Well its still down for me. Probably due to the recent solar activity ;)

NWARadio

Cant access it on my wife's pc but can on my phone and tapatalk. Im thinking it has something to do with Cox cable.

John Galt

I can't get on from the house but I can at work.  Have no idea why.

NWARadio

Im learning to use tapatalk so im not missing the pc so much. I just hate typing on my phone. Too many typos.

gil

Hello,

Well, I stupidly forgot to pay for the domain name.. Took care of it but the DNS entries had to spread again and it took some time. Everything should be fine now for everyone. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Gil.

NWARadio

I'm just happy I can access the page again. How much do you pay for the site?

NWARadio

Archangel320420

Dear Gil,

Let us all know about domain cost. I can pay some.

Terry

John Galt

gil

Much appreciated guys, I took care of it, I was just too busy to remember. I will accept donations however, as the site doesn't quite pay for itself. Paypal to gil@radiopreppers.com. The domain was around $23. I recently paid for hosting for six months, so we're online for a while  :)

Gil.

NWARadio

Yeah, if I'm going to use this site I should pony up some cash, too.

NWARadio

Finally! I can get back on the page. After that last post above, I lost access for some reason. Couldn't get to it on the web or with Tapatalk. In fact, Tapatalk still won't connect to the server for me. Here's a link to my facebook page in case anybody ever wants to try and get on the radio together, since I can't reliably connect to RP.com  https://www.facebook.com/jared.drake.37