Carolina Windom 65ft

Started by RadioRay, August 04, 2013, 04:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioRay

Well, I have put up a fine Carolina Windom running East/West at about 56 ft to the center, with ends higher.  So far, I got into Detroit at '30 over S-9' at 4 pm. From Virginia during daylight on 40m, that is rather amazing. Looking forward to listening for KK0G and KC9TNH tonight as well a TAPRN net, 9 pm Eastern about 7242 +- QRM. For the SSB (which I rarely use, other than for nets, most of which are in voice) I have the old , faithful Icom M700 marine SSB in the ham nook.  I am working to mod it for CW and WINMOR.

de RadioRay ..._ ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

KC9TNH

Quote from: RadioRay on August 04, 2013, 04:13:41 PMLooking forward to listening for KK0G and KC9TNH tonight...

de RadioRay ..._ ._
Ray, just FYI - no sked here on 40 tonight.  Just got back from a match over in MI and smoked, Chris also busy.  Shud be G2G for tmrw.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

RadioRay

Tx Wes. I will get a test on TAPRN. However, solar terrestrial condx quite bad right now.

De RadioRay.  ...- .-
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry