Penetration of Car Windshields, doors and etc - Various Calibers

Started by RadioRay, June 19, 2014, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioRay

OK -

This being the tactical section, here is a site I found where the question came-up about 'how much "gun" do you need' to penetrate windshields, car doors and etc? My answer for everything is an air strike, but since I'm a little lite on authority to call one in right now, let's see in this video what is available for Joe citizen and the results on a big, heavy Buick.  I haven't seen shooting like that, since my ex-wife and I met at the marriage councilor!

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/thebuickotruth.htm

////Bet it would have worked BETTER if I had not formatted it as an image file...///

Now if I can just find the .50 Barret Lite 50 versus running lawnmower clip!

>RadiRay ..._  ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

KK0G

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

RichardSinFWTX

Ray, just remember, when calling in a fire mission always add the words "Request all available!". 

Say thank you to the gun bunnies with the words, "Circular error of probability, zero.  Impact with high order detonation!  Have a nice day!  :)"