TREX 2014

Started by DCJon, August 17, 2014, 08:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCJon

TREX 2014 is fast approaching.  The nation wide prepper comms exercise will run from 1300Z Friday, August 22 to 1600Z Sunday, August 24.  All comm schedules and frequencies will be IAW the AMRRON Communications SOI (version 2) pages 15-19. 

DCJon

By the way, if you like the Communications SOI consider making a donation to the guys who produced it. 

http://www.amrron.com/2014/01/28/communications-soi-signals-operating-instructions-2/

DCJon

I hope everyone played or at least monitored radio traffic.  That was 48 straight hours of Prepper traffic. 

RadioRay

I agree with DCJon - that was a very well thought-out preppers radio exercise.  Multi-mode, realistic scenarios and radio operators working hard at passing traffic during horrible band conditions, often with intentional interference from the usual suspects. 

>RadioRay ..._  ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

RichardSinFWTX

I've listened to Sunday night's RFR podcast where he talked about TREX.  I'm gonna be part if the next one I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk