6m AM.

Started by gil, May 14, 2012, 04:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gil

The Gonset is up and running! So, if by any chance anyone in Sarasota Florida reads this and has 6m AM capability, I am ready for a test on 50.400.

Gil.

gil

I've been calling CQ every day for a couple weeks. Nothing but static...

Gil.

Squire

Wow ! is this tread no longer active ?   Just acquired my Tech License and started a shack so new to the ham radio seen. Just installed a 10 meter dipole & a 2 meter J-pole .
Anyone still interested in a Qso ?   10 meters maybe ?   My QTH is Mass. out on Cape Cod  Somewhat close to the Marconi Radio club.

New to this site as well.  Call sign is KB1 YWP   & the name is Jim
FT-897 D   ;)

cockpitbob

Quote from: Squire on March 09, 2013, 04:45:55 PM
Wow ! is this tread no longer active ?   Just acquired my Tech License and started a shack so new to the ham radio seen. Just installed a 10 meter dipole & a 2 meter J-pole .
Anyone still interested in a Qso ?   10 meters maybe ?   My QTH is Mass. out on Cape Cod  Somewhat close to the Marconi Radio club.

FT-897 D   ;)
Hi Jim,
Congrats on the new ticket!  And welcome to the forum!!!!
Go to the STATWIDE section here and check into the MA state subforum.  There's several of us from Taxachusetts here.

I'll meet you on 10M.  I'm in Topsfield only 70mi from you.  I've got an FT857 with a 6M/10M attic dipole and a long wire up in the trees.  Go to the MA state forum and meet me in the QSO thread.
Bob
AB1LT

WA4STO

Quote from: Squire on March 09, 2013, 04:45:55 PM

Howdy, Jim.  I used to work over in Chatham at (W)ireless (C)ape (C)od.

While there, I licensed 206 nine and ten year olds -- all at the Eastham elementary school.  Filled up a number of pages in the Callbook, ha!

73 de "Luck", WA4STO

White Tiger

Hi Jim, just got my General in October '12 - I am in Central Florida, I have a 10m rig and dipole that I've been itching to test. Give me till this weekend and I'll see if I can't get it set up!

Oh yeah...WELCOME!
If you're looking for me, you're probably looking in the wrong place.

Squire

WOW, I'm BAD  :-[ just got back to view these responses and needless to say Sorry for not following thru  :-[
Willing to try again but a brief email would really help to know time & freq. !
Jim KB1YWP     dentmedic@verizon.net