Tapatalk update.

Started by gil, July 07, 2013, 07:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gil

Hello,

Mobile device users will be glad to hear that Tapatalk has been updated on the Radiopreppers server. You can now receive push notifications from the site, and who knows what else  :o ...

If you don't have Tapatalk yet, there are apps available for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices.

See: http://tapatalk.com

Gil.

White Tiger

Yea Gil...I have full mobile functions restored!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
If you're looking for me, you're probably looking in the wrong place.

gil

Apparently a lot of members use Tapatalk... I  had no idea... Though I wanted to use it for myself. Great app to check the forums on the go!

Gil.

KK0G

Quote from: gil on July 16, 2013, 02:08:52 AM
Apparently a lot of members use Tapatalk... I  had no idea... Though I wanted to use it for myself. Great app to check the forums on the go!

Gil.

Well I didn't use it at all until you updated the server and told us all about it. It's a very handy app, thanks Gil.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

White Tiger

Ever since I began using my iPad for work (rather than my laptop), Tapatalk is almost exclusively how view RP content! I lose some visual aspects...and some functions are limited...but not enough to matter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
If you're looking for me, you're probably looking in the wrong place.