QRP CW - HB1B

Started by RadioRay, March 13, 2024, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioRay

The reality is that I'm just not able to hike and enjoy outdoor radio much at all, these days: welcome to old age and injuries ;-)  .  So,

NO LONGER FOR SALE:  ......  // removed by RadioRay . //

HB1B Sale

73 de Ray  ..._ ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

Sparks

Quote from: RadioRay on March 13, 2024, 10:07:54 AMThe reality is that I'm just not able to hike and enjoy outdoor radio much at all, these days: welcome to old age and injuries ;-)  .

I recognize that. I am in similar circumstances. Still, we must keep up spirits and hope for good times ahead!

RadioRay

Yes!  The present reality is not a bad one, because of the thousands of memories of mountains, deserts and a little bit of salt water. Had I remained home, in front of a TV set when I was young, now I would indeed be bitter because of a wasted life.

A note to those still physically fit: Run, jump and dance while you are able and later you will thank yourself for not sitting comfortably at home. 

73 de Ray  ..._ ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry