Get Book 1 of Graham's Resolution FREE

Started by KeyBoardMine, March 12, 2015, 03:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyBoardMine

This is an Authorized Announcement by Gil  ;)

In celebration of The Last Infidels' release,

The China Pandemic eBook is FREE from March, Friday, 13th – March 17th!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H06NGFS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H06NGFS&linkCode=as2&tag=grahsreso-20&linkId=EXXT75MLPSCPLUBA

In addition, both

The Cascade Preppers and The Last Infidels eBook are only .99 from March 13th – March 20th!
Please share the good news far and wide.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KV27ZZA/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KV27ZZA&linkCode=as2&tag=grahsreso-20&linkId=DBOMQARMKM5RMX7Q

Thank you!

A. R. Shaw

madball13

ciphercomms

$120 a year for an Amazon/Kindle subscription is not exactly 'free'...or am I missing something ?

KeyBoardMine

Actually, you can download the FREE Kindle App with this link below to your smart phone, computer or iPad. Makes reading much more affordable and without accumulating all the paperback books you've already read.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/kcp-landing-page/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=grahsreso-20&linkId=IRXX52KI3WTUI234

Quietguy

Quote from: ciphercomms on March 12, 2015, 05:08:48 PM
$120 a year for an Amazon/Kindle subscription is not exactly 'free'...or am I missing something ?

It looks like the offer starts tomorrow (Friday). 
FREE from March, Friday, 13th – March 17th!

Wally

KeyBoardMine

Yes, it starts tomorrow and goes through the 17th. The dates are posted. Gil asked me to post it today.  :) Thank you guys!

NCGunDude

The Amazon Kindle reader app is available as a free download, and extension in Google Chrome, don't know about other browsers, but I expect it is, if one's available.

I do almost all of my reading in the Kindle app. It goes where I do, anywhere there's an internet connection, which is just about everywhere.

I've been looking for a new book to read, and I'm interested in both of the books you've posted. Looking forward to reading them, thanks!

cockpitbob

Nice!  Thanks for the heads-up.  I hope they are all big successes for you.

KeyBoardMine

Thank you guys!

If you're interested in prepper type fiction, here is a list of my buddies that write in that type genre as well as myself.  :)

Steven Konkoly - Perseid Collapse Series & Perseid World Series (Kindle World)
Steven T. Bird - Homefront Series
G. Michael Hopf - The New World Series
Sean T. Smith - Wrath Series
John W. Vance - Grid Down
James Howard Kuntsler - World Made by Hand
Tom Abrams - Allegiance
Andrew Baze - The Day After (Specifically Radio Prepper)

NCGunDude

Just snagged all 3. My only concern is I won't be able to put them down. Thanks for posting, Ms. Shaw!

I've read Brakken, Garret, Baze, and I'm looking forward to adding to the roll. Thanks, again!

ABaze

Hey Annette - congrats on your book release! I've read your first, enjoyed it, and it's obviously time for me to read through the rest of  the series.

And thanks for the mention (above). Since I'm new to the forum (today!), I found about it when a couple ham friends pointed out - "Hey, saw your name mentioned on RadioPreppers.com." I've been out of the loop, so to speak, for the last year or so, and am I'm looking forward to digging back in and learning more :).

-Andrew Baze

cockpitbob

ECW, welcome to the board!

Wow, 2 published writers here in this small community!  This neighborhood is getting classy  :D

Quietguy

Quote from: EmComm Writer on March 14, 2015, 11:13:10 AMI've been out of the loop, so to speak, for the last year or so, and am I'm looking forward to digging back in and learning more :).

Hey Andrew... welcome to the group.

Wally

gil