Armchair Survivalist program

Started by KK0G, September 22, 2013, 06:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KK0G

I decided to scan around the SW bands today and discovered an interesting show at 9.480 MHz; The Armchair Survivalist. I checked the website they announced on air and from what I can tell it plays every Sunday from 2100-2300Z. I didn't necessarily agree with everything he discussed but he did have some good ideas and it sure as hell beats the usual fire and brimstone garbage so prevalent on the SW bands.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

RadioRay

I've bumped into his show a few times on shortwave.  He seems a good fellow, who is filling his two hour program the best that he can.  He's not bad yet, not superb, which means that it's probably about right. Call-in might help a lot, but I think that he uses a chat room for questions instead - which should make things less complicated.  I believe that he's from CDL, Idaho (I could hear sheep walking around his studio...)

de RadioRay ..._ ._

"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

KK0G

Armchair Survivalist just started on 9.480 MHz. Not sure what the subjects for todays show are yet.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G