SOLD - MTR5b, American Morse mini-Paddles, Kayaker Case - SOLD

Started by RadioRay, August 06, 2016, 09:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioRay

For Sale is my tiny, MTR5b.  Ask anyone and they'll tell you that this is the go anywhere, 9 volt battery powered wonder radio for QRP CW. It draws only 15 milliAmps on receive - yup that means that even on a 9 volt battery, it will run a very long time. It's built by LNR Precision.  The case is a water proof 'kayaker' case: I'll take their word for it's waterproofing...

Here is what I am selling:

1x    MTR5b, I bought it in May and the receipt is included.

1x    American Morse mini-paddles / a $50 value, and modified by me to use a common audio cable (incl.)

1x    3.5mm,  mini-cable for paddles.

1x    Power cord.  The rig is designed for a 9 volt battery, and the MAXIMUM voltage is 12 volts. Do NOT exceed 12.

1x    Kayaker case, with room for your earbuds, batteries and your micro-paddle.

1x    FREE Insured Shipping in CONUS. ( French shipping is more expensive, I'll need to adjust the price :-)

IPrice is only 7 thousand French Francs or $360.00 with shipping - PayPal preferred, or will trade for a large farm in northern Idaho or north/west Montana. (It never hurts to ask - riiiight?)

Here is the LNR Precision page with more details.

http://www.lnrprecision.com/store/#!/MTR5B-Mountain-Topper/p/64137720/category=10468544

I'm not 'mobile' enough to put this to proper use - and I need some funding for another radio project I am wrenchin' on.

> RadioRay ..._  ._

>>>>====>  PM me here or place a note below for to arrange payment or for questions.
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

gil

RadioRay

Hey - for 7 thousand Francs, I'll fly to you and deliver it!  - --   sounds like a good idea, of you point us to a good cafe'.
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

gil

You show up here and I'll play tour guide for free, including some wilderness radio camping, but if I have to pay for the plane ticket, I can think of a couple redheaded girlfriends who might take me up on such an offer ;-)
Gil

Quietguy

Quote from: gil on August 07, 2016, 07:31:37 PMif I have to pay for the plane ticket, I can think of a couple redheaded girlfriends who might take me up on such an offer ;-)

Well, yeah, but are they Morse code wizards?

Priorities...
Wally

gil

No doubt in a SHTF situation you'd be more useful Ray, though not in the same way!
Gil

RadioRay

Yeah - I have my uses. However, I insist that they be gender specific, in a conservative, old fashioned way ;-)