SOLD // KX3 with MANY Extras For Sale

Started by RadioRay, July 17, 2013, 05:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioRay

For Sale -

Elecraft KX3, S/n:4393. 

Superb transceiver zero defects, no scratches dings or modifications. This package with shipping from Elecraft would cost you about $1450.  This transceiver's firmware has the factory 'MARS' option and so is not limited to US ham bands. So, whether MARS or SHTF (ha ha) it is ready.

Priced for a quick sale at only $1150 via PayPal
, includes careful packing, shipping & insurance to you.

KX3 Transceiver
>>> American Morse KK2 paddles, in black crackle paint with brass paddle arms. (Looks sharp!)
All interface cables
2 extra power cables
20 Watt internal automatic antenna tuning unit.
Roofing filter
Headphone/microphone, computer type, works with the KX3 (used once - I'm a CW guy! ha ha)
Manual

I can be reached at:   w7asa at yahoo period com

I will list this on QTH.com, E-Bay & etc. in a couple of hours, but would rather sell it here to someone in this group.

de Ray

Ps.  I have an opportunity to purchase a Kevlar touring kayak in My Size (I am 6'5")   :o  and so must move quickly to sell this KX3 to afford that before it is sold to somebody else... 
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

gil

Waoh, I didn't think you'd sell your KX3! But I can see how a touring kayak would be tempting!

Gil.

RadioRay

Ordinarily I would not, but Kevlar touring kayak with a TON of extras . . .  in MY size: That's rare.  Most kayaks I see used are not a serious boat for my needs/wants.  I still have my KX1 and the always-being-modified-Wilderness Sierra. The seller lives about 30 minutes away and I have been looking for a year, I thought it best to POUNCE before it got bought by someone else. Since the knee injury any serious sailing is out of the question because of slippery, inclined decks on a pitching sea, but a touring kayak, I am not straining a knee. I am maybe 200 feet from a creek that feeds into a lazy river that flows into the Chesapeake Bay where I've sailed for several years.

::)   ???   :o   I am mentally designing a sail for the kayak now ... and a kite antenna for the kx1......
Besides my need to be on the water, I need exercise, but with the knee injury, I am advised to not strain the knee. 

de Ray
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

madball13

I got this one:

http://www.hobiefishing.com/mirage/mirage-pro-angler-14/

You have to use your legs but it's low to no impact on your knees. You can also add a sail.

gil

KK0G

Quote from: gil on July 24, 2013, 02:04:47 PM
I've been looking at this one for a while:

http://www.nativewatercraft.com/m.boat.cfm?id=6

Gil.

That's kind of a neat cross between a canoe and a kayak. I really need to get back into paddling, it's something I love to do having grown up right next to the Raccoon River. I used to do a lot of canoeing but since moving to a location without a river conveniently in my back yard I've done very little recently.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

KC9TNH

Quote from: madball13 on July 24, 2013, 01:00:01 PM
I got this one:

You have to use your legs but it's low to no impact on your knees. You can also add a sail.
Nice. There are some places up here where that would be the ticket for getting quietly near some stumps and some reeeeally large bass. The stability would be nice for being able to set the hook on what's next to the wood 'cause with these fish you gotta cross their eyes.
;)

RadioRay

You fellows are doing better than I am -  After ALL that work, for SOME reason I just can't find a boat that fits...

Why don't they build them for normal sized people?  Hmmm, wuzz-up-wit-DAT?

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk,

de RadioRay ..._ ._

KC9TNH

Quote from: RadioRay on July 27, 2013, 08:21:15 PM
You fellows are doing better than I am -  After ALL that work, for SOME reason I just can't find a boat that fits...

de RadioRay ..._ ._
Don't look, Ethyl !

ah, my eyes.

madball13

Quote from: KC9TNH on July 27, 2013, 04:51:34 PM
Quote from: madball13 on July 24, 2013, 01:00:01 PM
I got this one:

Nice. There are some places up here where that would be the ticket for getting quietly near some stumps and some reeeeally large bass. The stability would be nice for being able to set the hook on what's next to the wood 'cause with these fish you gotta cross their eyes.
;)

It's unreal. I haven't caught a fish sitting down yet, everything has been from standing up.