Radio Preppers YouTube Channel.

Started by gil, August 04, 2016, 05:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gil

Hello, I finally set-up the Radio Preppers YouTube channel! Nothing much right now than a short introduction video. I do have an old video about Morse code and prepping to render, if Kdenlive can export it without crashing.. Video editing on Linux just isn't there yet.. I need another Mac Mini.. Please subscribe and comment on YouTube. I have big plans for this channel...

https://www.youtube.com/c/radioprepper

Gil.

cockpitbob

Subscribed.  Looking forward to it's bright future.

gil

Please do not hesitate to criticize harshly.. I do need feedback to make the videos better, so anything not top notch, please point it out..

Gil.

KK0G

Quote from: gil on August 04, 2016, 08:53:25 AM
Please do not hesitate to criticize harshly.. I do need feedback to make the videos better, so anything not top notch, please point it out..

Gil.

OK, you asked.  8)
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

gil

QuoteOK, you asked.

That's how my English got really good, by asking my girlfriends to correct me 8)

Gil.

Rescue9

Hmmmm.... You don't type in a French accent.

gil

QuoteHmmmm.... You don't type in a French accent.

22 years in Florida  ;)
People here tell me I have an American accent while speaking French.. I can't hear it.. It means I can't speak any language without a foreign accent :o

Gil.

gil

Joe

Done, I will start watching them tomorrow when I'm sewing gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCL

Subscribed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

km4mcm

Sub'd just the other day. I actually stumble across your channel. I thought it was you but was sure till I found this thread. Loved seeing military radio field phone combos.

Where did you find them? I got a funny story about the old hand crank field phones.

Short version is ,  while in the field on a training exercise and fellow no one really like was a real pain in the ass one day. Later that night someone taped the field phone leads to his toe while he slept. And cranked that phone fast as they could. Everyone awoke to  a green sleeping jumping around yelling til it fell over another bunk and fell to the ground. Looked like gumby  trying to dance. I about pee'd myself.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

gil

That's pretty darn funny. I'll have to get the hand crank, in case such an opportunity arises. I bought my PRC-320 from clansman-radio.co.uk, Steve Slack, always provided good service. Great radios! Nothing comes close for ruggedness...

Gil

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

gil

651 subscribers and getting more every day!  ;D

Gil.

Jon_Garfio

Suscribed past week.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro
Sapere aude