Micro Stamping, Must See video

Started by PuJo, January 04, 2015, 10:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuJo

Guys,
I have just came across this video, and just cannot believe it.

From you friendly, neighborhood, politician....http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=5db54dabbab8

gil

Welcome to the People's Republic of California.

Gil.

cockpitbob

Quote from: gil on January 05, 2015, 04:52:38 AM
Welcome to the People's Republic of California.

Gil.
Actually, I left that nut house 5 years ago.  As someone in the video said, it is purely a gun ban.  The libtards in CA will pull any trick they can to disarm their subjects.

This is actually quite a good move for the anti-2A people. 
1) It requires a technology that doesn't really exist yet.
2) It's a fellony (if I recall correctly) to disable the microstamping.  That means you can never change your firing pin.  The law requires a 2nd stamp which would either be on the slide/bolt face or in the chamber.  So you can't change whichever has the stamp.  You could also be charged with removing the stamp if your cleaning habits (bronze brush in a stamped chamber) erode the numbers over time.
3) It's patented, sole-source.  The price of guns will go up.

If you read Wikipedia's write-up on it you'll se this won't do a thing to help law enforcement or deter the bad guys.

Luigi

What a bunch of morons. Do they really think this would stop crime? A criminal can just pick up shell casings or use a revolver. Better, stop by a firing range and pick up a few shells there and drop them off at the scene of the crime.

Politicians can be so stupid.
Luigi.

cockpitbob

Stopping crime isn't the politicians' goal.  Stopping gun ownership is.  This will move their cause 1 small step forward.

Luigi

Getting re-elected is their primary goal. Everything else is secondary.

RadioRay

And yet, the politicians do not 'lead' the way by getting rid of their personal concealed carry and dismissing their armed body guards.  Geee,  I wonder why not??

>RadioRay ..._    ._

Ps. Even Fidel used to drive around in an open Jeep. I've never seen ours do that. Of course when Archduke Ferdinand tried that trick, as did  Governor Heidrich , it didn't work out so well.

"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

Joe

This has created a big PITA, you take the micro stamp and add it to the other crazy requirements we have and you get the situation we are facing here. The current California roster of "safe handguns" is now down to 788 models. all guns on the roster are now set to drop off January 1, 2016. The only way a gun can make it on the list now is to have the micro-stamp. All manufactures have said they will not comply ultimately there will be no new model guns in California.

Yes I know we California's get what we get because of who we've elected, but the votes for democrat's come out of southern Cal. That is one of the reasons us northern folks are trying to split this state and create the State of Jefferson.

http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/