SOLD // FS: LD5 Transceiver from LNR Precision // SOLD

Started by RadioRay, August 16, 2015, 06:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioRay

I have - up for sale - my LD5.  It's a very good little rig, excellent filtering and DSP!  However, there is no reason for me to have an SSB capable rig, because I do not use it.  Mine has hardly been used, has no scratches, dents, bullet holes or elephant foot prints on it - runs very well. Amazingly, I've only used it inside. You can respond by answering this posting and/or pm'ing me.

It lists for $575 but I'll sell mine for the unbelievably low price of only $450, shipped in CONUS, in it's original factory shipping box, with all standard accessories. (Including something funny called a 'mike-row-foughn', which I have used once to test the rig , then put it back into the box. "Sounds Great!" is what the fellow said of it's audio.) there is a possibility of a trade for HF gear.

Here is the link to their page: 

http://www.lnrprecision.com/store/#!/LD-5/p/39885476/category=10468544

If no quick action here on RP, I'll post it for more money on the usual ham sites.

72/72 de RadioRay  ..._  ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

caulktel

Hi Ray,

Do you still have the LD5 for sale? I'm going to buy one, it may as well be from you.

Joel
KB6QVI

gil

Hello Ray,

I was going to ask what you were planning on getting as a replacement, but you answered that question! I sold my KX3 for similar reasons.. My K1 was all I needed. Now I am looking at the FT-817nd for sailing, but only because I want 14300 and maybe try Winlink.. It could be used as a backup to my IC-M700 too.. I think I fried my tuner (AT-120) so.. Something else to fix..!

Gil.

RadioRay

Hi Joel,

I do have it for sale. It's packed in the factory box. I would like to see it go to a good home. PayPal to w7asa at yahoo dot com and I'll ups it to you Monday morning. It's a very cool radio!

Ray
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

caulktel

Hi Ray,

I have the funds finally and will PayPal them to you Sunday, thanks.

Joel
KB6QVI

RadioRay

Thank you , Joel.

You did exactly what you said you would and very quickly too!  I have YOUR LD5 boxed in the original, factory padded shipping box with all accessories.  It took a while to get it's microphone out of my radio storage case: I used it once to confirm that SSB worked (it did and the audio had good 'punchy' reports.) then I put it away.  I really am a Morse-o-holic and there is no cure.   ::)

UPS, insured to you tomorrow.

73 de RadioRay  ..._  ._