*SOLD* For Sale: Kenwood TS-2000 Sale Pending

Started by KK0G, September 29, 2013, 01:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KK0G

*SOLD*

As many of you are probably aware I've mentioned selling my TS-2000 to fund the purchase of an Elecraft K2. I want to give all my RadioPrepper friends first shot at getting it so this is the very first ad I've placed and I'll knock $100 off the price to any members here. I'll wait a few days before placing ads on QRZ and eHam............... don't you feel special being in an exclusive club? ;D

Included is TS-2000 S/N 80900035, original shipping box, owners manual, schematics, hand mic, acc. connectors and power cord - in other words everything that it came with when new. I'm also throwing in a Heil headset adapter. I replaced the display lamps with blue LEDs but other than that it is bone stock. It shows some minor wear from normal use but is in very good shape, everything is fully functional on this rig. I'll be asking $1100 + shipping on other sites but for RP members I'll take $1000 + shipping via money order/cashiers check.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

KK0G

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

KK0G

KK0G

KK0G

KK0G

Hurry, hurry, hurry, step right up! Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime to own an exclusive piece of modern amateur radio technology at an unbelievably low price! This item just went on the market on 4 exclusive big time websites and won't last long so don't hesitate, order now! This may be your last chance!

It's a good thing I don't make a living as an infomercial announcer........... I'd starve to death. ;D

KK0G

gil

Sure looks nice Chris.. Have you put it on Ebay?

Gil.

RadioRay

"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

KK0G

Quote from: gil on October 01, 2013, 09:55:51 PM
Sure looks nice Chris.. Have you put it on Ebay?

Gil.

No, I have it on QRZ, eHam, Craigslist and Facebook. Between those 4 and now QTH.com (thanks Ray ;) ) hopefully I can get a buyer and avoid paying eBay fees.

KK0G