No activity

Started by NWARadio, May 09, 2014, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWARadio

I know I mentioned wanting to try and make regular contacts with you guys in the radio, but tornado season is here so my antenna spend a lot of time lying in the ground, unhooked from my radio. It's just a fiberglass pole and I'm afraid it'll get broken. So, I haven't been in the radio hardly at all lately. Once the high winds aren't so much of a threat anymore I'll be back on. I'm just thankful I don't live anywhere near Mayflower or Vilonia.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Luigi

PM me when the tornadoes move on and I can try to be available for a QSO.

NWARadio

Will do. Hopefully there won't be any more tornadoes. We haven't had any up here, but I think the ones down south were enough for everybody. I'll for sure start posting again once I'm up and running. Of course, I'll be on SSB, since I'm not doing so well learning code. I can pound out my call pretty well, but I'm having trouble copying. I think what I really need to do is stop trying to learn with my eyes open. (Not a joke, btw) I tend to think about whatever I'm looking at, so when I listen with my eyes open, CW just becomes background noise to whatever is on my mind.
So long, and thanks for all the fish

gil

Copying is definitely harder than sending. Just keep at it and you will see progress. It takes time, be patient..

Gil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk