3/6/14 I'm on 28.520 calling cq 23:54utc

Started by NWARadio, March 06, 2014, 06:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWARadio

I'm on now calling cq if anyone wants to try and make contact.
So long, and thanks for all the fish

NWARadio

I'm off that frequency. A Canadian station is somewhere close to that frequency and I'm getting tons of people calling for him and bleeding over onto .520. I'll try again another day this weekend.

gil

I'll be on the air tomorrow around 11:00-noon.

20m,15m,10m.

Gil.

RichardSinFWTX

I might be able to be on this weekend too...

NWARadio

When you decide, give me a frequency and a time and I'll try to make it. Please give me a little time for my phone to get the email that someone has replied to this topic. Also, please pic a frequency that's available to General class or Technician class. I'm not an Extra. I'm KF5TJC.

gil

Usually I talk to Ray on 14068 at 11AM EST (CW), but not every day.. It's a hit-and-miss thing. So, at the tail end of that I am available on 20 or 10m, possibly 15m, depending on how much SWR I get on my end-fed (usually works on CW portion). I can do USB with my KX3, just need to find my $1 Ebay-special microphone somewhere...

Gil.

John Galt

gil

Nope, I called on 14068, but Ray wasn't there.. We don't connect every day, which is fine, only when we are both available at that time. I should be on tomorrow, same time and place..

Gil.

RadioRay

Sorry Gil,

i've been a little under the weather lately.  Nothing that a good Martini can't cure though.  Speaking of which....

>RadioRay ..._ ._
"When we cannot do the good we would, we must be ready to do the good we can."  ~ Matthew Henry

gil

And I have been very busy, which in a way is good, but doesn't leave me much time for radio...

Gil.

Archangel320420

I just worked a PP5WH in Brazil, and WA1GZY who was located in Florida on 28.520 Mhz. The band just broke though. Not many signals now. Did not hear any of youse guys.

gil

I'm home tonight (Sunday) if anyone wants to try, 20 or 40m.

Gil.

RichardSinFWTX

I caught a lot of activity from the Wisconsin QSO party.  I also worked both of the W1AW stations (/7 Idaho & /4 Kentucky), Austria and Bulgaria.

I still wanna try to get a Ukranian station...while there's still a Ukraine to work!  :)

cockpitbob

CW or phone?

I too want the Ukraine while it lasts :-\

As much as they clog the airwaves, I've found participating in the odd contest to be a good learning experience.