Shirt & Mug:
Quote from: nofake on June 04, 2020, 02:25:51 pmI am looking for the service manual for the Icom ic251E and the wire diagram for the mutek frontend board.
Quote from: undefined(1) FRONT PANELThis example from: http://www.pa7es.nl/All_ICOM_mods.pdf
- Remove four retaining screws and top cover.
- Remove four retaining screws and bottom cover, disconnecting the speaker.
- If you have a Mutek front end board fitted remove it now. MAKE NOTE OF THE CONNECTIONS TO IT! ***WRITE IT DOWN***
- Remove the four front panel frame screws
- disconnect the wiriing harness and remove the front panel. NOTE WHERE ALL THE PLUGS GO! ***WRITE IT DOWN***
- Locate the orange wire linking the mode switch and the board behind the power control potentiometer.
- Desolder it from it's present position on the mode switch and move it to the common side of the switch. That completes the front panel mod.